Green Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent

+2
Scottster88
Tidus
6 posters

Go down

HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent Empty HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent

Post  Tidus Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 am

When i first saw this Thread i felt like saying stuff about a teacher i know at my college I told Liscr about him The Guy make's me want to HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent 605395 him

Basicly a teacher at my college Who think's he is A perfectionst, but guess what he is not, he get's corrected for stuff we do wrong at time's.

Once i did a 45 page Plus Assignment and because i got i think 27 words wrong out of a few Thousand's He shred's my work and then so i was angry and walked out of class due to not saving it to that point where i was Finished. I was Excited that i finished and just printed it lol.
Tidus
Tidus
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent Empty Re: HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent

Post  Scottster88 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Wow. I thought ripping up schoolwork was classed as mental abuse? Razz
Scottster88
Scottster88
Forum Manager
Administrator
Forum Manager  Administrator

https://greenpenguin.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent Empty lol

Post  Tidus Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Yes but this was a college teacher who was stuck up and shreded my work when his is not s good as he seem;s to think.
Tidus
Tidus
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent Empty Re: HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent

Post  Tinidor Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 pm

u should shread his book plan too.. just kidding Very Happy what a horrible teacher. he needs anger management. lol!
Tinidor
Tinidor
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 am

I felt more angry than that to do summert like that lol Wink
Tidus
Tidus
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  liscr Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 pm

No idea how a teacher can even get away with doing something like that in this day and age.
liscr
liscr
SoTW Winner
SoTW Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottster88 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 pm

liscr wrote:No idea how a teacher can even get away with doing something like that in this day and age.

What she said

HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent 26585 HMMM remind's me of a epic yet annoying teacher i have, tho diffrent 605395 lol!
Scottster88
Scottster88
Forum Manager
Administrator
Forum Manager  Administrator

https://greenpenguin.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LostInTimeWithYou Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 pm

That guy sounds evil! I'm sooo lucky that I teach myself! Hehe..
LostInTimeWithYou
LostInTimeWithYou
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  guldan Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 am

home schooling lol
anyway, that would make me, Sad

guldan
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down