Green Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost In Time With.. Ooh, look bunnies!

3 posters

Go down

Lost In Time With.. Ooh, look bunnies! Empty Lost In Time With.. Ooh, look bunnies!

Post  LostInTimeWithYou Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

I am LostInTimeWithYou, some may know me as Lilly or Lilz-Lilly-Beth or something along those lines.. Um, hiya everyone I do and don't know! Very Happy
LostInTimeWithYou
LostInTimeWithYou
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Lost In Time With.. Ooh, look bunnies! Empty Re: Lost In Time With.. Ooh, look bunnies!

Post  liscr Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am

Lil Very Happy
I'm happy that you joined us here, I'm sure you will have heaps of fun and be able to help any new artists with tips and knowledge of where to find things.
liscr
liscr
SoTW Winner
SoTW Winner

Back to top Go down

Lost In Time With.. Ooh, look bunnies! Empty Re: Lost In Time With.. Ooh, look bunnies!

Post  guldan Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:04 am

"3) I like pi and Chris "

you like pi? I am proud to know 45 decimals, lol.

guldan
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  LostInTimeWithYou Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 am

Haha, not so sure about giving tips, but the forum seems pretty cool Lis, thanks for introducing me Very Happy

Uh.. I know like 1.3459 And I'm not even sure if those are the right ones, my brain isn't working cause I just had coffee Rolling Eyes
LostInTimeWithYou
LostInTimeWithYou
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum