Green Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey)

3 posters

Go down

Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey) Empty Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey)

Post  Toad Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 pm

please tell me there are some hockey fans out there! Just last week I was a coach at the best hockey camp in the world named CAN/AM there was 8 europeans and the rest were from Canada and the US
Toad
Toad
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator

Back to top Go down

Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey) Empty Re: Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey)

Post  Howard Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes! I was living in Canada until about 2 months ago. Vancouver to be precise.

I lived right next to UBC where some of the hockey games took place. Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey) Icon_cheers

Saw both Slovakia games... couldn't get tickets for the others... either that or I was busy. Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey) Icon_sad
Howard
Howard

http://quantumlegacy.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey) Empty Re: Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey)

Post  Toad Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 am

cool... Hockey is a good sport to watch and PLAY!
Toad
Toad
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Howard Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:20 am

Lol... it's quite funny too. The ref almost got hit by a hockey puck... he had to lift his leg up REALLY fast to avoid it getting it. Ouch. Ice Hockey! (In Canada we only call it hockey) Icon_biggrin
Howard
Howard

http://quantumlegacy.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  guldan Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am

I play normal non ice hockey, a lot warmer tongue

guldan
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum